Monday, February 8, 2010

Time Creeps Along At a Rapid Pace

I have been working on updating the blog all weekend, and my posting keeps getting longer and longer. I am editing it down, and maybe even dividing what I've got into multiple postings. There has been a lot of brain-frying material, and I don't want to inadvertently leave anything out. Overall, I am finding the experience amusing, informative, stressful and cause for real soul searching. I have come to admire a great deal of what FOX does, but little of it currently comes from the presentation of anything resembling the news.


My ban on any other source of news continues, and that is taking a real toll. I am a news junky, and feel as though I have been placed into a very dark room to go through the DTs as I withdraw from all real sources of news. Unfortunately, this has brought me to the conclusion that I have not spent enough time with mainstream(ha!) FOX news-- that I have been too focused on their heavy hitters(O'Reilly and Beck)-- and that I must dive in deeper into the belly of the beast.

What am I thinking?

I analyze FOX's presentation of current events, begin to think of some of the other news sources I have relied on in the past, and know that I will view some of my "old friends" in a far different light.

Last night I had a dream that was very reminiscent of Dr.Zhivago. I was traveling by train through the snow--occasionally having to get out trudging and climbing to next place. “They” were pursuing us. Hmmmph! Can’t help but believe this has something to do with my experiment.

There is an overwhelming theme of “THEM” throughout the FOX presentations. Liberals? Democrats? Progressives? The Obama administration? Who are THEY/THEM? And why do they hate America?

Even though it is painful and exhausting, I will keep this going.

I know I need to post about Bill O’Reilly, Glenn Beck and SARAH PALIN.

I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter